Planning Commissioner or Elected Official - 2 Year Membership Dues
The South Dakota Planner’s Association (SDPA) exists to promote planning and provide a forum for discussion of issues among professional planners, planning commissioners, elected officials, and all South Dakotans.
Membership in SDPA provides the following benefits:
- Annual conference held usually each October – two days of learning and networking
- Full paid subscription to all The Western Planner articles
- Access to other members to solve current planning issues (via e-mail and sdplanners.org website )
- Participation in business and committee meetings Dues are assigned to individuals and are paid every two years.
- SDPA is affiliated with the Western Central Chapter of the American Planning Association and Western Planner Resources.
- Western Planner articles are sent to you for FREE via email with your paid SDPA membership. New articles will be sent out a few times a month and ALL SDPA members are welcome to submit new articles. Authors can even receive AICP credits. Please visit the SDPA website at www.sdplanners.org and the Western Planner at www.westernplanner.org to learn more!